The University of Tasmania Cradle Coast campus offers a number of support services to students. For all queries including course advice, enrolment, study assistance, careers, personal counselling or disability and health issues, visit the campus Student Services and Information Centre or alternatively contact us on +61 3 6430 4949, or email email@example.com.
If you are considering commencing your study at the Cradle Coast campus, our staff are here to guide you.
- Future Students http://www.utas.edu.au/study
- Courses and Units Handbook http://www.utas.edu.au/courses
- Pathway and Preparation programs http://www.utas.edu.au/students/pathways
If you are new to university or currently enrolled at the Cradle Coast campus, we offer services and programs to help you adjust to university life. These will connect you with your peers, improve your study skillset, and maximise your experience with our university.
- Current Students http://www.utas.edu.au/students
- First Year at University http://www.utas.edu.au/first-year
- Student Learning Drop-in http://www.utas.edu.au/student-learning/drop-in
- Student Life http://www.utas.edu.au/students/life
- Learning Development and Support http://www.utas.edu.au/students/learning
- Counselling Services http://www.utas.edu.au/students/whs/counselling
- Career Development & Employment http://www.utas.edu.au/students/careers
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Students http://www.utas.edu.au/riawunna